3 STEP REGISTRATION
First time students: Please submit the appropriate registration form AND waiver form.
Returning students: Please submit the appropriate registration form. Another waiver is not required.
On the e-transfer description, include PARTICIPANT'S NAME AND PROGRAM.
(For Example: John Doe, Saturdays 9:30 Beginners)
E-transfer payment to email@example.com
Once we receive your e-transfer, your spot is confirmed.
We do have equipment requirements for all programs:
1. A mountain bike (no older than 5 years), with front suspension, disk brakes on 24", 26", 27.5" and 29" wheels,
hand brakes, and minimum 8 speeds. Bikes must be from a bike store – no department store bikes
as these will not stand up to the roots and rocks we ride over.
Some of the bikes our participants are riding are:
Rocky Mountain Soul, Rocky Mountain Vertex, Trek Roscoe, Rocky Mountain Reaper, Trek Slash.
If you need help with finding/buying a bike, please email Michele.
Minimum wheel size is 20" for Newbies and Beginners
Minimum wheel size 26" for Intermediate and Advanced, dropper post and minimum 11 speed cassette.
ADULTS PROGRAMS: 27.5" or 29" wheel, dropper post, 11 speed cassette.
2. Mountain bike helmet, no older than 3 years
3. Full finger mountain bike gloves
4. Knee pads
5. An hydration pack to carry water, snack, a tube to fit the wheel size and a rain jacket.
See our Merchandise tab for packs/jerseys/jackets.
6. We recommend elbow pads and wear them ourselves but these aren’t mandatory.
If no elbow pads are worn, long sleeves are mandatory.
If you need any of the above equipment, including a bike, Cycle Therapy in Duncan is one of our sponsors
and they give Dirt Groms kids up to 10% discount on bikes and 10% discount on all required accessories.